Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sharing 3G internet Connection....What' a remarkable discovery!!!







Salam and may Allah bless you. First and foremost, thank God as He is giving me the strengh and hidayah to mylife until today. He has given me opportunity to explore and discover thing that i never discover before. Recently, i have a remarkable discovery where, i manage to share 3G Celcom internet connection to another PC (i mean is 3 PCs). Eventough i never thought before but coz of my determination and hope finally i successfully setup a new way of internet connection can be done. Talking theoritical doesnt mean that you can do it. unless you implement the theory in the real world situation. This idea across my mind when i was having a Seminar on ECER in INTIM, Kemaman, Terengganu. Due to plenty of IT equitment during that time has encourage me to think other alternative/solution to connect internet. By the way the following is link for ur reference:

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic59332.html

Technically, what i can say is, the problem is i have a 3G CELCOM connection plugins to my laptop. and at the same time, my friends wanted to connect internet using my 3G CELCOM. Therefore, my idea is to make my laptop to be an AP so that the rest of my friends can connect to me.

+---------------------+ AP
3G + MY LAPTOP
+---------------------+ ========> Share internet (MY FRIENDS' LAPTOP)

In my situation, my laptop is using window VISTA. the way to connect is, u have to setup OR tick on 3G network as "USE THIS PC AS ALLOW OTHER PC TO CONNECT INTERNET"

2 comments:

JALAN REBUNG said...

salam kamal ,

tahniah ..hang memang boleh buat ...bila nak buat demo kat IIC ni ...

kamal said...

jawab salam,

sori cerita aku pasai 3G xabis lagi...nanti aku sambung.pasai nak wat demo tu bole..just call me anytime bro...tk